HIMI Street Team Chapter 3-13 (Available Now)

« Older   Newer »

1. tatianaf
        +1   -1

User deleted

But just to encorage a little more the Italian Fans, I don't know the number of HIM Fans, you have a better Idea, because you deal daily with the people went or go to the concerts.

Despite the support we have in Portugal, from the means of communication, the street promo is essencial, without it we couldn't bring back the old and new HIM fans together again, for one great cause, the support and love for HIM.

What is happening now is that people are joining it again, in all activities, telling their HIM experiences, helping in promo, buying the new album...
    We have made everything and everysingle day a new Idea comes up.

It is working, Step by Step.

Its a hard work it takes time, but I believe at the end the result is high positive.

Lets wake up the Sleep Ones and encorage the new ones with our HIM Power !:D

The Idea is good, is not so direct but good, sometimes work, sometimes not but it's good way to start...

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    I think that the "No more fans of HIM" it's because they liked only the first albums, and now they don't want to hear anymore to HIM. I don't care about them because it's not my cup of tea, you have to love HIM because of every song and every different style of the albums.
    The first time song i've hear of HIM it was Jykevää on rakkaus (yeah it wasn't from HIM "the band" but...) and Sigillum Diaboli, and i started loving them from that two songs really different from each other...
    That's what HIM is, they don't care about the different styles or something like that, they just write down what they feel in the most beautiful way without looking if the album will be heavier or like Razorblade Romance or whatever...
    It's just an evolution and i think that also a forum like that it's the best way to promote a band, we just promote, we have fun, we dream and write about HIM hardly.

3. tatianaf
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeah That's true and it's right...
    I'm just telling, that before we didn't need to promote (the fans), because the main site owners, promoters"The Big Ones" wanted to do everything and there was no place for the others...and it was sufficiant..

When they closed the sites, all the rest desappeared and the fans, felt lost...no reference to their favorite band in their own country, when they were IN 100%, even after the closing date...

No promo in the streets, few in the means of communications, ...many fans from the beginning stayed tuned, some others, looking for news, ...others descovering now...
    All them are important I think...and that's why Street Pomo is so important:)

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    CITAZIONE (tatianaf @ 21/8/2010, 20:04)
    Yeah That's true and it's right...
    I'm just telling, that before we didn't need to promote (the fans), because the main site owners, promoters"The Big Ones" wanted to do everything and there was no place for the others...and it was sufficiant..

When they closed the sites, all the rest desappeared and the fans, felt lost...no reference to their favorite band in their own country, when they were IN 100%, even after the closing date...

No promo in the streets, few in the means of communications, ...many fans from the beginning stayed tuned, some others, looking for news, ...others descovering now...
    All them are important I think...and that's why Street Pomo is so important:)

Oh "The Big Ones" they have the power, we don't have the power, but we have a mind, and that's the only thing that matter.

5. tatianaf
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aww Sweetheart I learned that when you really want you get it so, "Give Up ? NEVER!" I will send you some pics as soon as possible, meybe this comming week :)

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    CITAZIONE (tatianaf @ 21/8/2010, 21:48)
    Aww Sweetheart I learned that when you really want you get it so, "Give Up ? NEVER!" I will send you some pics as soon as possible, meybe this comming week :)

Yeah i want to put some flyers also here in Budapest but unfortunately i don't have here a printer, maybe i have to buy one, a really cheap lexmark!

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    Grazie a questi volantini:
    Budapest è stata letteralmente infiammata da ben 20 volantini, non ho fatto delle foto però sono state messe qua...
    Un pò nel vivace distretto VII, al Szimpla Kert:
    www.flickr.com/photos/clivrow/2230041951/
    E' troppo cool.

Poi i restanti sono stati messi per strada, non ho le prove, ma è la verità :) :mhh?:

66 replies since 27/4/2010, 23:12   2247 views