Ville Valo interview at NRJ German Radio (Feb. 2010)

« Older   Newer »

1. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

"HIM ist wieder da. Mit ihrem neuen Album "Screamworks - Love in Theory and Practice" melden sich die Finnen zurück. Jetzt war Frontmann Ville Valo bei uns im ENERGY Studio und hat eine Stunde lang nur die Songs aufgelegt, auf die er richtig bock hatte. Heraus kam der ENERGY Bänd-Scheiben-Vorfall."

-----------------------------------

Gli HIM sono di nuovo qui. Con il loro nuovo album Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice i Finlandesi si fanno risentire. Adesso il frontman Ville Valo si trovava da noi nello studio di Energy e per un'ora intera ha soltanto steso\illustrato le canzoni, delle quali aveva molta di voglia (di parlarne..).
    E' uscita "l'ernia del disco di Energy"

(Credits to +Virgo+ for the italian translation)

You can find the radio interview to Ville at this link:

www.energy.de/on-air/baend-scheiben...e/him-legt-auf/

Under the player, you can find a list of songs Ville really likes...

ENGLISH TRANSLATION (credits to sineresi):

Mira: Ville Valo, welcome to the NRJ afternoon show. It’s amazing to have you here.

Mira: HIM’s new album, Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice, was released last Wednesday, and I read that the message of the album is that life and relationships are hard [Ville bursts out laughing], but you just have to accept that and take it as a challenge. Does your life feel like it’s still one big battle?

Ville: Well… At times yes. Every other day. Every other day it’s extremely easy. Maybe I create some of those problems on purpose just because it shouldn’t be too easy.

Mira: Yes, and on the other hand there aren’t too many hit songs about family life and changing diapers and gardening.

Ville: Let’s say that at least not the songs that I would listen to.

Mira: So you could say that the fact that you have unhappy love affairs [Ville laughs] leads to you making good songs?

Ville: Well let’s say that when I’m faced with problems that can’t be solved mathematically, then the guitar starts to sing. I don’t have to feel unhappy or sad. Maybe there are situations that can’t be expressed in words, and then it’s easiest to pick up the guitar and try to convey those emotions with notes. I guess it could be called self-therapy, looking in the mirror sonically in one way or the other. It’s hard to say. [...]

HERE you can find the rest of the translation...

Edited by EleWilde - 5/7/2010, 19:48

2. Magdalene Vampyre
        +1   -1

User deleted

grande! grazie ele!!!! speriamo nella traduzione, il tedesco esula dalle mie lingue ^^

3. +Virgo+
        +1   -1

User deleted

Gli HIM sono di nuovo qui. Con il loro nuovo album Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice i Finlandesi si fanno risentire. Adesso il frontman Ville Valo si trovava da noi nello studio di Energy e per un'ora intera ha soltanto steso\illustrato le canzoni, delle quali aveva molta di voglia (di parlarne..).
    E' uscita "l'ernia del disco di Energy" (è il titolo del programma, la traduzione letterale è questa, mhaa! xDD)

era questa la traduzione che serviva, giusto? ^_^

4. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (+Virgo+ @ 16/2/2010, 13:21)
    E' uscita "l'ernia del disco di Energy" (è il titolo del programma, la traduzione letterale è questa, mhaa! xDD)

era questa la traduzione che serviva?

Cri sei un vero tesoro, grazie! Copio la traduzione nel primo post! :wub:

5. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

ENGLISH TRANSLATION POSTED

-----------------------------

TRADUZIONE INGLESE POSTATA

4 replies since 16/2/2010, 09:39   206 views