BREAKING: Sandra Mittica is officially the Ville Valo's girlfriend.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    jpg

So after 2 years (more of less) of confirmations and denials, we have the final positive confirm that Sandra and Ville are a couple, an happy couple.
    We always hoped and believed in that, and today we had the good news. So first of all we wish to Sandra and Ville a great life together full of love and prosperity.

Here is the source (in finnish) and the transcript (in english):

Video

Interviewer: Ville Valo, so there's 4 days to Christmas. I assume you've already sent your letter to Santa Claus, what kind of wishes it contained?

Ville Valo: I've had Santa's cell number for years now, so I don't need to hassle with the post office. I just sent him greetings, and said that some socks and underwear would be ok.

Int.: Lucky guy. What kind of Christmas are you having, and with who?

VV: With my mom, dad and my little brother. Grandmothers, and a couple of dogs too. For 37th time. So it's a family occasion. We're eating some casseroles and rosolli salad, and gossip about what's happened this year. It's very peaceful, no huge stress.

Int.: So family, casseroles and rosolli salad make your Christmas?

VV: Being together. The food isn't that essential either. But it's fun, especially 'cause i'm on the road so much, and my little brother is also busy with his music,- and other stuff. So it's great to have one really peaceful evening, when all of the family is together; to gossip around, laugh and tell bad jokes. The same ones we've told every year, but it doesn't matter. It's just warm family time.

Int.: What's your relationship to traditional Christmas carols, do you have a favorite?

VV: Umm, well my better half (i.e. girlfriend) has been listening a lot of classic Christmas carols sung by children for a couple of weeks now, and i'm really starting to get fed up with them. There's all sorts of concerts in TV on Christmas eve, where they perform traditional carols, but i'd like to keep the TV shut off for that day. But as for the radio... as old as possible finnish recordings, from the years one and two, are the best. Christmas carols are often way too cheerful for me. I like them sad, like "it's Christmas and i'm all alone, nobody loves me, the bars are closed, the battery of my cellphone is dead, and the casseroles have all been eaten".

Int.: Speaking about that, when is HIM going to release a Christmas album?

VV: Well, the Christmas album would be wonderful, but the Easter-theme could also be fun! There's a lot of holidays to go around. Halloween and all that, we're half-pagans after all. But, ummm... Hopefully soon! But it's a rather worn out topic to do an album with, there should be some kind of a twist with in it, some kind of a new angle, not just making heavy versions of classic songs. So, let's just wait for that twist.

Int.: Indeed. Then, towards more important matters. HellDone tour arrives in Tampere's Pakkahuone in 30th of December, so what kind of shape is HIM in?

VV: Well, we're still speculating which songs the set is going to contain, and how are we going to please everyone. The whole band is on its toes, like they should be. We're dancing on a thin ice, so to speak. It's important. You can never be too confident and boast around beforehand, the time for that is after the gigs, usually in the 1st of January, if and when everything has gone according to plan. You have to remember, we have 5 individuals here, we have magnificent technical team and everything, touring with us. But there's always a chance for something unexpected. Guitar amplifiers can break, strings can snap, some drunk guy can jump on the stage, all the random things like that. But it's part of the dangers of rock 'n roll, you can't know exactly what's ahead of you.

Int.: Good. Lastly for even MORE important things: you mentioned your "better half". So that means you are in a relationship?

VV: I've been in a relationship for a long time now, it's not a big secret or anything. I haven't counted days, she has. A couple of years, pretty soon.
    It's a rather long time, many fights have been fought, haha.

Int.: Is she "The One"?

VV: Let's just say, that she's definitely not "The Wrong One".

Int.: Do you have a summer wedding planned?

VV: Hahaha. I should probably be baptised before that. I'm not a big fan of weddings, I doubt i'm too much inclined for stress to do that. All the food, clothes, invitations... I've watched closely while some of my friends have been dealing with that, and i'd probably be so edgy that i'd jump off the roof of my tower. And that wouldn't be beneficial for anyone.

Int.: It would not, indeed. Thank you, Ville Valo!

VV: My pleasure!

2. fweaky23
        +1   -1

User deleted

Obviously they are not engaged.

3. Kim Rivero
        +1   -1

User deleted

think I'm about to mourn, but I must say I'm glad he deserves love and if she wants all fans then we are happy! He never was going to knock on my door and say "Will you be my girlfriend" hehehehe

Excuse my English I'm using a translator

4. anna kiki annoula
        +1   -1

User deleted

hi where is ville valo living today do you know something about where i could find him i would like to have one of his cds of his best succeed songs send me your answer to my email acount as soon as you see it annaannoula95@gmail. com have a nice day from me greece

3 replies since 9/4/2014, 10:18   26575 views