(RUMOR) The new HIM label is probably Hopeless Records and the tour will start in spring 2012

« Older   Newer »

1. ville70
        +1   -1

User deleted

aspetteremo,di piu' ni zo' mhh

2. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (tatianaf @ 16/12/2011, 11:44)
    Well it is said that it's on wickipedia....on other hand that it's not true..I'm confused..

I'll wait and look for more official info about it, the several links and so on, don't worry it's all ok with HIMI..at least I hope so.. people talk around... just let the things cleared up and if necessary we edit the post, If you agree Andre and Ele :)

I'm taking care about it and if I get important info I'll let you know and you decide the best :)

You're right dear, let's wait and see. But if you notice, the title of the topic starts with RUMOR, so people shouldn't talk around or get mad with us.

CITAZIONE (ville70 @ 16/12/2011, 13:32) 
    aspetteremo,di piu' ni zo' mhh

Ahahha, esatto.

3. tatianaf
        +1   -1

User deleted

yes I know ..you're right the problem is right there , they really don't like "rumor" but if I find and get more info that is not here I will up date it :) Yellowcard are very popular and are comming to Portugal...that would be amaizing if they help tp bring HIM with them :D

HIM doesn't need it but if it helps..go on :)

New Edit message:

I have asked Kelly if this post should be removed, or edit, she said we should remove it because it's not true/official. The answer cames from the Management.

If there's new tour or any other news from the bands it will starts with a press release, until then is not official.

So ....ammm you decide, it was suggested to remove it and also from the breaking news from the HIMI frontpage...

;)

Edited by tatianaf - 17/12/2011, 10:46

4. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well, on my own, I don't care that much about what Kelly or everyone else say about what we should do or not do. People should calm down and read before talking. Moreover, the net is free, and I think that we didn't do anything wrong.

I'm really pissed off.

However, if our admin think it has to be removed, I'll remove it.

5. *Morgana17*
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think the concept of RUMORS stressed out of and clear.
    I agree with Elena: the Internet's information is free.
    And we're not abusing of it.

We are merely reporting the news, and we stressed several times and in multiple locations, for example whit many of our Twitter contacts, that the news is a rumor and not an official confirmation.
    Therefore I don't see why we should remove the post, as if we had done something wrong.

In any case, if our admin wants to remove it, we deem it better to stick to their decision.

Edited by EleWilde - 18/12/2011, 23:29

6. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

Amen dear Vale!

7. tatianaf
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeahp that's right, just telling the feedback I recieved :) Anything that you need ask me I'm here to support and help as always :)

8. Heaven Tonight
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (*Morgana17* @ 18/12/2011, 23:24) 
    I think the concept of RUMORS stressed out of and clear.
    I agree with Elena: the Internet's information is free.
    And we're not abusing of it.

We are merely reporting the news, and we stressed several times and in multiple locations, for example whit many of our Twitter contacts, that the news is a rumor and not an official confirmation.
    Therefore I don't see why we should remove the post, as if we had done something wrong.

In any case, if our admin wants to remove it, we deem it better to stick to their decision.

Completamente daccordo con voi ragazze:non capisco perchè dovreste rimuovere il post.
    La parola "Rumors" spiega bene il tutto.
    Le voci girano, com'è giusto che sia e nel momento in cui, dal sito ufficiale o chi per essi darà la notizia sicura, penso che farete un topic nuovo...mah...
    Sempre Himi int o cor! (*momento campanilistico*)...:) :wub:

9. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (tatianaf @ 19/12/2011, 12:55)
    Yeahp that's right, just telling the feedback I recieved :) Anything that you need ask me I'm here to support and help as always :)

Oh, don't worry dear, you're always really kind to us... I got mad because of other people, not because of you! :)

CITAZIONE (Heaven Tonight @ 20/12/2011, 00:57) 
    Completamente daccordo con voi ragazze:non capisco perchè dovreste rimuovere il post.
    La parola "Rumors" spiega bene il tutto.
    Le voci girano, com'è giusto che sia e nel momento in cui, dal sito ufficiale o chi per essi darà la notizia sicura, penso che farete un topic nuovo...mah...
    Sempre Himi int o cor! (*momento campanilistico*)...:) :wub:

Grazie cara, davvero! :*

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    I think that the management is doing much more important stuff than care about rumors.

So we won't remove it because we like to talk everything that's about HIM. So if this is a rumor, let's talk about it!

11. Merrique
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    So we won't remove it because we like to talk everything that's about HIM. So if this is a rumor, let's talk about it!

Concordo in pieno XD

12. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Baudelaire In Braille @ 20/12/2011, 18:03) 
    I think that the management is doing much more important stuff than care about rumors.

AMEN! :wub:

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    Sembra che sia stato ufficializzato il contratto per gli Yellowcard alla Hopeless Records:

Schermata12-2455922alle181358

14. EleWilde
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ohhhhh *_* Questa è una buona notizia!

15. Merrique
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bene....meno uno! ;)

67 replies since 14/12/2011, 13:43   1792 views