[BREAKING] NEW HIM ALBUM OUT IN 2016, HELLDONE 2014 CONFIRMED.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST

Ville%20Valo%20nauttii%20ja%20inspiroituu%20keikkaillessaan%20mitä%20erikoisemmissa%20paikoissa.

Ville Valo: the next album will contain music from the churches

Singer Ville Valo told Iltalehti, the band's plans for the rest of the year, the cd-making process, and living in the moment.

- Some of the festivals yet on this continent. The end of August we start again in China. Let's hope that the festival platform do not drip onto the weather is less challenging than the last, Valo says, referring to a show in which the authorities were forced to cancel the show because of a storm.

After China and Lithuania gigs there will be a break.

The band's next target is the traditional New Year's Eve gig, Helldone festival.

It is intended that there should be other interesting artists. This would be in the audience other than HIMpuloita, light designs.

Previous album, Tears on Tape, released last year. A hardworking touring interspersed worked for the next disc material. Valo reveals that the next album will be released December 6, 2016 at the latest.

Making the songs on tour is being difficult. At the same time, forced to live as if in the past, the future and the present moment. Kirundi is the NYT, which played stuff from the past. If at the same time making songs that are coming, it is existentially quite problematic, Valo says philosophically.

I do not kauheesti likes it. I think rundeilla is the best make it so that it enjoys what he sees and focuses on self-keikkohin. It absorbs through the information and renew ideas.

When Valo is a few a day off, he opens the bag and the guitar begins to strum something new.

Currently working on the songs are unchristian manner in the sacral, hymn-like. It is what I dig, I'm always liked. Now let's see, the more saadanko upcoming album songs. Semmosta fragile piece of music in the churches. The atmospheric stuff, Valo tells you the upcoming production.

The band is the thing without which the light would not want to live. New songs tapaillaan hotel rooms after shows and tours in the group of welds closely together.

More focus on the here and now. It is the best thing what we band of the last ten years occurred. Rock sort of thing is easy to fill the calendar for at least a year ahead. But when you never know where the oxygen is, or what is happening. Therefore, to keep the focus on what is and enjoy it. And not to live all the time in the future, the singer says.

Cool rocker and dark tones as an interpreter of Light by surprise, when asked what he enjoys.

I enjoyed it, from the other Finns so in the summer of this heat. Unusually fine to sweat all the time. For the first time ever in Europe has been rundeilla colder when you stay here. It's been really fun. August-September, when the trees begin to drop leaves,'s cool when you can hang out without it being cold.

In the dark autumn evenings Valo likes to make and listen to music.

And also enjoy the quiet, sit and watch the world that goes by. Watch the starry sky and calm down, shyly smiling star paints.

Finnish-English rough translation by HIMI. Official source in Finnish by Iltalehti: www.iltalehti.fi/popstars/2014080918556350_ps.shtml

Edited by Baudelaire In Braille - 20/7/2015, 09:21

2. Isicrb
        +1   -1

User deleted

They're trying to bring something new to us, but I hope they don't lose the essence. The idea is very good... so I'm trying not to feel overexcited about it!!!!!!

3. papousek
        +1   -1

User deleted

Azz, ben due anni di attesa!!! :(

4. eclermen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I believe that every new album changes a bit the essence, as the one who write the songs gets new experiences and new ideas. But I also believe that the pure essence of the one who writes never changes, as someone can't be somebody else. So, it can't be changed :)

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST
    CITAZIONE (papousek @ 20/8/2014, 00:54) 
    Azz, ben due anni di attesa!!! :(

Adesso siamo a meno di 1 anno!

4 replies since 14/8/2014, 20:35   9891 views