[BREAKING] Sandra moved away from Ville's home (May 2015)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    GHOST

Another surprising development in the Ville Valo - Sandra Mittica relationship. According to Seiska, Sandra moved away from Ville's home, Ville now lives alone in his big house, more news will be published in the next Seiska.

HIM-star Ville Valo lives while alone in a large tower house.

Ville Valo relationship has drifted, according to information available to problems. Rocker picturesque Parisian model girlfriend Sandra is in fact moved away from Ville's trust.

When the split happened? Where Sandra now lives? What fun details the couple's cohabitation celebrating at a party once seen? Read it in the new Seiska!

Rough Finnish>English translation from Seiska.fi source: http://www.seiska.fi/Viihdeuutiset/Ville-V...kas-ero/1070819

Edited by Baudelaire In Braille - 23/4/2015, 14:35

2. LizzyvonRed
        +1   -1

User deleted

I hope that It is not a break up. Ville deserves to be happy and they make a nice couple together.
    Maybe she has to do some work or random stuff.

Edited by Lizzy.Von.Red - 23/4/2015, 13:46

3. Krystal Love
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ugly and obsessed much??^^^^^^^

4. Sarah Mockenhaupt
        +1   -1

User deleted

Oh my God.
    They have never been in a relationship it was place.
    It was just PR from Mittica. :))

5. Amber Lynn
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dump her and marry me

6. Vile Sorrow
        +1   -1

User deleted

hope Ville finds a good partner soon..he deserves to have a perfect relationship, to have someone love him..idk what she did or why she moved out but...you lot saying "good she left, marry me instead" is less than helpful or supportive, he's a fucking human being, his life isn't there for you to use as entertainment, you shallow desperate sluts..

7. Amber Lynn
        +1   -1

User deleted

He is human and i can safely say his loving partner ( that he hasnt found) could be one of us . Theres nothing wrong with that. As far as his mourning. How do you know its a loss? pain felt from loss of insignificance is no pain at all. We're all entitled to our opinion even if you don't agree.

6 replies since 23/4/2015, 09:52   17423 views